does this look right?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi there, server doesn't appear on public list

//

// More information at: server.cfg

//

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname = "L33CHW33D & The Sons of Thunder"; // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list

password = "left blank intentionally for the forum"; // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server

passwordAdmin = "left blank intentionally for the forum"; // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'

serverCommandPassword = "left blank intentionally for the forum";

//reportingIP = "arma3pc.master.gamespy.com";logFile = "server_console.log"; // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")

// It can be several lines, separated by comma

// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] = {

"",

"Server hosted by nitrado.net",

""

};

motdInterval = 10; // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES

BattlEye = 0;

maxPlayers = 8; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

kickDuplicate = 1; // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.

verifySignatures = 1; // Verifies the players files by checking them with the .bisign signatures. Works properly from 1.08 on

equalModRequired = 0; // Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.

// VOTING

voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.

voteThreshold = 0.33; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS

disableVoN = 0; // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available

vonCodecQuality = 5; // Quality from 1 to 10

persistent = 0; // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

regularcheck="";

// MISSIONS CYCLE

class Missions {

class ARMA3 {

template = For%20the%20People!%20(SP%2fCOOP%204-12).Malden;

difficulty = "Custom";

};

};

The mission template name is correct and it loads when I DON'T have the BattleEye=0 command in there. I don't want battleeye on. Where does that go in all of this?

And where do I put Force difficult = custom?

If I add anything extra to this server file it won't show the server publicly no matter how many times I refresh or how long I wait. I get rid ofthe battleye command and don't put the force difficulty - no problem it'll load.

The other thing I'm having issues with is difficult settings here's what I've got: oh yeah this is the user

Code
    1. arma3.Arma3Profile

file

version=1;

blood=1;

singleVoice=0;

gamma=1;

brightness=1;

sceneComplexity=1000000;

shadowZDistance=200;

viewDistance=3000;

preferredObjectViewDistance=3000;

pipViewDistance=500;

terrainGrid=25;

volumeCD=5;

volumeFX=5;

volumeSpeech=5;

volumeVoN=10;

vonRecThreshold=0.029999999;

volumeMapDucking=1;

difficulty="Custom";

class DifficultyPresets

{

class CustomDifficulty

{

class Options

{

// Simulation

reducedDamage=0; // Reduced damage

// Situational awareness

groupIndicators=1; // Group indicators (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)

friendlyTags=1; // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)

enemyTags=0; // Enemy name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)

detectedMines=1; // Detected mines (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)

commands=1; // Commands (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

waypoints=1; // Waypoints (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness

weaponInfo=1; // Weapon info (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

stanceIndicator=1; // Stance indicator (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

staminaBar=1; // Stamina bar

weaponCrosshair=0; // Weapon crosshair

visionAid=0; // Vision aid

tacticalPing=1;

// View

thirdPersonView=1; // 3rd person view

cameraShake=0; // Camera shake

// Multiplayer

scoreTable=0; // Score table

deathMessages=0; // Killed by

vonID=1; // VON ID

// Misc

mapContent=0; // Extended map content

autoReport=0; // Automatic reporting

multipleSaves=0; // Multiple saves

};

//aiLevelPreset is counted from 0 and can have following values: 0 (AI Level Low), 1 (AI Level Normal), 2 (AI Level High), 3 (AI Level Custom).

//When 3 (AI Level Custom) is chosen, values of skill and precision are stored to the class CustomAILevel.

aiLevelPreset=3;

}

class CustomAILevel

{

skillAI=0.90;

precisionAI=0.25;

}

};

This all look right?

Thank you... i'm having issues here and its irritating. and the

Code
    1. arma3.Arma3Profile

settings keep deleting themselves too why?