Velonosaurs won't spawn on my Ragnarok server, help!

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SnowOwlSnowForest",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ManaSnowForest",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.08),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.15)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SpindlesDesertCrack",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_RedwoodWater_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="StalkerRedwoodsWater",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("BogSpider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="BogSpider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="StalkerRedwoods",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("BogSpider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="BogSpider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05 )))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ManaSnow",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BasiliskDesert",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.005)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SpindlesDunes",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3)))

This is all the code i have on my game.ini thats used to spawn in foreign dinos, all of them work except velonasaurs for some reason and i cant discern the exact factor as to why it does not spawn them, the canyon code was the initial spawner for the velonasaur but after trying repeatedly and failing, i tried just copy pasting the basilisk code and changing it with velonosaurs, and yet, no velonasaurs to be seen, so i wanted to ask for some help! maybe theres something im not seeing, let me know!