Technic Launcher Modpack

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey, so i have bought a server and installed the Tekkit (Technic launcher) game on to it, which in the description mentions multiple mod packs including the one me and my friends want to play which is 'the 1.7.10 pack'. However after installing and running i cant connect to the server as there are mod mismatches and i can disable some of the pre-installed mods that are not used in the mod pack but there are still a lot of mods from that pack missing and i don't know how to set the server up specifically so that i can run that modpack. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• The same thing keeps hapenning to me and i can connect to any other servers just not nitrado hosted one. I've talked to the modpack creator and he noticed that the version nitrado is hosting is diffrent from the latest one but it's labeled as the v.0.9.8b

• ohhh!

good to know!

I just tried it myself.

the version at nitrado looks like the 0.9.8

in the technic launcher is the newest 0.9.8b

I will address it in the forum

for all those who have the same problem:

download the server pack from:

the 1.7.10 pack --> klick "Server Download" on the right

and replace the server mod folder on your server

MfG Conan ;)

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

^^ Ich bin nicht die Signatur, Ich putz hier nur!

• Is this all we have to do? I tried replacing the mod folder and the server wouldn't even start it just kept crashing. DId you try it yourself?

• yes just on nitrado

I have installed at nitrado "the 1.7.10 pack"

then I downloaded the pack

and exchanged the mods folder with filezilla

server is started and i could join

you can test it my server test ip : 128.65.218.67:25565

MfG Conan ;)

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

^^ Ich bin nicht die Signatur, Ich putz hier nur!