Push notifications from Nitrado on phone (best place to access info)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello everyone. When Nitrado sends me information that a back end server update is going to occur, it comes up as a push notification on my phone. However, due to the set up of my phone or some other setting, when I try try read the info it dissapears. I have no idea what app is sending me these messages. When I log into the Nitrado app there is no tab or feature to view messages. Its not from my email, its not from my phone messages. I just searched the forums here to see if there is a thread with update information for PS4 servers and I couldnt see one.

OK so the background was long, but the question is short. What is the best way to find information about when Nitrado is going to do a server update?

Thats all I want to know is when, so I can try deal with all the chaos that occurs straight after an update ASAP.

Thanks.