A couple of questions are not ordinary Dayz ps4 questions

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Have a good day!

Can you help me on my DayZ PS4 server?

1) I want to make it so that some buildings are locked immediately after restart and only open with lockpick;

2) To decorate the server I use PC Dayz Editor, it has objects with the "bldr_" prefix and they are not displayed on the PS server, can I fix it somehow? Or maybe it is possible to add the mod to the PS4 server?;

3) Can I add audio playback to the server? I want to create a radio broadcast on the server, but there is no way to speak with my own voice, so I want to use a pre-prepared audio file. If this cannot be done in Dayz, then maybe there is a correct solution through discord?

4) I want to organize events like a helicopter crash, but only with cars (like an accident on the road). How can I implement this only by copying the StaticHeliCrash event and replacing the types in it, or do I need something more serious?

(I am using a translator)

Thank you very much for your attention!

I would be immensely grateful for links to videos / articles / guides, etc..<3

• 1. The doors should be still locked after a restart, when you locked them with a lockpick.

2. The items with bldr_ dont work at this moment.

3. The playback you described dont work on console.

4. You need to make an event out of the cars you choose.