Can I transfer a save from an ark dedicated server I hosted on my PC before to Nitrado?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I hosted a server on my PC for my friends and I a couple of months ago and I want to transfer my save so I can have all my dinos, builds, and stuff on my character/character of friends. If this is possible could someone tell me how? I've messed around with the FTP w bit and my dedicated servers files and I don't see a file that would clearly be a save file. It also looks differently set up to how it is in the Nitrado FTP. Any tips to get this up and running would be greatly appreciated!

• FrostVeil

Changed the title of the thread from “Can I transfer a save from a dedicated server I hosted on my PC before to Nitrado?” to “Can I transfer a save from an ark dedicated server I hosted on my PC before to Nitrado?”.
  • Hello,

Yes, you can.

If you do some forum searches here, that exact question has been answered multiple times with great details.

You can also visit the Wiki: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/savegames_in_ark:_survival_evolved

Just reverse the process. Do NOT just copy your ini files over. ini files are different.