Game removed from available options, no update to ticket for nearly a week

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Had repeated issues with the server upon trying to start, was working successfully for most of a week, then died.

Last update on my ticket from Nitrado was that they had fixed my server issue (I don't consider removing it from the available games a fix)

I've since chased a couple times asking for updates but nothing. Lack of service here is shocking. First (and probably last) proper usage of Nitrado in a long time, but I don't remember support being this lacking.

Based on a couple other forum threads, I see others are having issues with the game as well, but is anyone actually getting anything useful back from support? (or anything at all)

• my server now does not work at all .. its not just 7 days i lost access to my dayz server on the same box. i had a fully working 7 days server till i switched to update the mods and xml .. i think i will get a refund for this useless server and go to another provider as i for me being in the uk if my virtual server lands in a specific ip range i cannot connect ? even though its a uk so called server farm. i have to use a vpn .. and yes i can ping the server just cannot connect .. if on a specific ip range.