Being called a liar support!?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

• This was a message I got, just over two hours ago, from the support person in a thread I created. I couldn't reply to him in that post because he closed it. Server down for nearly a day, no response from ticket.

So, if it's not true then it's a lie!

"Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for server software that does not start the server correctly due to settings made."

So, if everyone doesn't play the game on the base settings when you first rent the server you are not held accountable? Everyone has to play on the Navegane map if they want any support or the ability to question your service provided?

I created a ticket at 2:02 am on the 2nd of January, that's what your web based ticket page informs me, see attached pic 1 for proof(unless of course your time system is as broken as the servers)) You can also see that the first response I got from Nitrado was today at 1:34pm

Please point me to the answer in 'various forum threads.' Why would you not answer a question I asked in my OP?

The original forum post I made for the recent server issue was deleted, not moved. No explanation why.

Your message saying that my server should be up in a few minutes was not correct.

And, according to that quote, you were refering to the previous time the server crashed and my previous ticket if you check the ticket times.

My server was restarted by support, today at 1:43pm. That was also the time that I had a first response. You changed the format of the server so now all my progress is lost and if we want to carry on playing we will have to start from day 1. Making the last 19 days of trying to play pointless. I wasn't even aware you are allowed to do this without my permission!? See attached pic 2

So where is it that I have been untrue?(lied)

Oldbolt.

Pic 1

Pic 2

• @Oldbolt

I did not portray you as a liar, I corrected the facts that we would not answer you or respond.

As already described, I have taken care of a lot of servers, this I did as described even outside the regular working hours.

Currently there are starting problems with the server software of 7 Days, this refers to the generation of the RWG map.

Since your server could not start correctly due to an error in the generation of the RWG map, I have changed your world to PreGen10,

this world is only loaded by the server and does not have to be generated (So the server should have started correctly again).

As desired, I have now changed your server back to RWG, where again the following error from the server software has appeared.