Reset server days back to zero, also what happens if I reinstall my server?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have 4 maps and I plan on using one for Valguero and I was wondering, I would like that map to go back to zero days on the server list when people search. If it select the reinstall option will I achieve this? but also will it affect my other maps? Thanks for any help.

• If you reinstall a server it will wipe it all. And if someone tells you otherwise, still its a risk. Because sometimes when you do a reinstall it checks for resources and may upgrade/downgrade hardware. A reinstall will make it back to zero. Another way you can do but I dont recommend is you can go to the ARK wiki and get the command to set the time/days. I know over the years others have done this and have cause issues with existing breeding stuff.

• If you reinstall a server it will wipe it all. And if someone tells you otherwise, still its a risk. Because sometimes when you do a reinstall it checks for resources and may upgrade/downgrade hardware. A reinstall will make it back to zero. Another way you can do but I dont recommend is you can go to the ARK wiki and get the command to set the time/days. I know over the years others have done this and have cause issues with existing breeding stuff.

So when I got my servers up, I purchased x4 20 slot servers and clustered them together, I got ragnarok, island, aberration and the center, is each one its own separate server? If I reinstall the aberration map or server, all my other maps or servers reinstall to? Sorry for my confusion, still new to all of this, but appreciate the help.