Joining Failed, Could Not Retrieve Address.

• I recently got a server for my son and I to play ARK. I have had a server in the past and it worked with no problems. This time around, I am having issues connecting with my PC. My Xbox One connects with out a issue, and my PC can find the server in the list, but when I select the server and enter the password, I get the following message, (Joining Failed) Could not retrieve address. I have Stopped the server and started it. I have selected the crossplay option and restarted. (w/ it checked and unchecked) Is there something I'm missing?

• Still having the issue. Ticket put in....no Response....

Hello.

Sorry you're having this issue. You can always call during the calling hour I believe they start soon. Explain to them the issue. Make sure to have any ticket number and id number ready. My issue was it just needed to be moved to a different server cluster.

• Its not that they are ignoring them. Many requests come in. Sometimes when an outage occurs or a major update happens, the tickets get pushed down. At times if they appear related to other issues, its looped together. The Forum Moderators have no insight to the queue or how they are doing them. I know they are working them in the order received and triaging.

• So I contacted them via phone. They moved my server to a different cluster. But, that did not fix my problem. Also, they finally responded to my ticket saying the issue should be resolved. I am unable to check due to new update. My computer only updated to 290.8 when the xbox has updated to 290.9. This has been a bumpy road for my son and I who bought the server to play together. Unfortunately we only have one xbox. . .

• So I contacted them via phone. They moved my server to a different cluster. But, that did not fix my problem. Also, they finally responded to my ticket saying the issue should be resolved. I am unable to check due to new update. My computer only updated to 290.8 when the xbox has updated to 290.9. This has been a bumpy road for my son and I who bought the server to play together. Unfortunately we only have one xbox. . .

Hello

Sorry this is going on. I had the same issue when I got my servers. They will make good on it just be patient. They moved mine and it worked after the move. Hope yours works after the update