Server restarts, wont load

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Just got the server and it wont load. I setup the config file, no issues, no red but anytime I click Start Server, it restarts and doesnt load. Any advice? I've ran other servers from other hosts before but this is the first time encountering this.

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues.

Feel free to contact Nitrado Support to further investigate.

If you have already, thank you.

This is a Community Support Forum for gamers and admins to assist each other.

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues.

Feel free to contact Nitrado Support to further investigate.

If you have already, thank you.

This is a Community Support Forum for gamers and admins to assist each other.

I have contacted support, only one response since. I have had the server for 5 days and only worked for 2 days and a few hours total and the dashboard shows next to nothing as far as server activity. How is that possible? I used another host for server hosting for ARK and never had this problem also gave more detail in what is happening with the server. Had a buddy suggest trying out nitrado, really not looking too good. Is there a way I can pull a copy of the current save to transfer to another server?

• Code
    1. Be careful not to show your displeasure because the great ones will silence you,,,,, as they did to me.
    2. very weak service and support.
  • I have contacted support, only one response since. I have had the server for 5 days and only worked for 2 days and a few hours total and the dashboard shows next to nothing as far as server activity. How is that possible? I used another host for server hosting for ARK and never had this problem also gave more detail in what is happening with the server. Had a buddy suggest trying out nitrado, really not looking too good. Is there a way I can pull a copy of the current save to transfer to another server?

Hello,

Sorry you are having issues. Feel free to reply to your ticket with Support. Only they have access to the server. This is a Community Support Forum.

You should have FTP access if this is a PC server. FTP information is provided on the front webpage of your server, including port and password info.

• I have contacted support, only one response since. I have had the server for 5 days and only worked for 2 days and a few hours total and the dashboard shows next to nothing as far as server activity. How is that possible? I used another host for server hosting for ARK and never had this problem also gave more detail in what is happening with the server. Had a buddy suggest trying out nitrado, really not looking too good. Is there a way I can pull a copy of the current save to transfer to another server?

Hello,

Sorry you are having issues. Feel free to reply to your ticket with Support. Only they have access to the server. This is a Community Support Forum.

You should have FTP access if this is a PC server. FTP information is provided on the front webpage of your server, including port and password info.

Thank you for the information. Its mainly venting because those looking to rent a server need to know what they are getting into. Just kind of wish the support team responded because I have sent 3 replies to that support ticket already.

• This is true for me too for several days. I have a ticket and the thing I got told is that I did something wrong (editing settings while server was up).

I suspect its due to the holiday. I do not know. Sorry

Sure I understand but my server runtime doesn't stop does it?

MFG

Ketraar

• Server runtime continues even when shutdown.

You can ask support additional questions regarding those details. Typically if the issue is hardware side (not game, or config changes), a compensation may be applied.

• So it seems i am having a similar issue as i have rented the servers a couple days now and already had 4 crashes and now i cant even initialize the world (Random Gen) so i get disconnected and cant load it up. i have a ticket open but their service is really lacking. Considering a friend advised me to use these guys, i am now doubting whether i should have rented here. been waiting since 10AM for a simple reply to find out why my server keeps disconnecting.

I hope this is not an ongoing issue.

• So it seems i am having a similar issue as i have rented the servers a couple days now and already had 4 crashes and now i cant even initialize the world (Random Gen) so i get disconnected and cant load it up. i have a ticket open but their service is really lacking. Considering a friend advised me to use these guys, i am now doubting whether i should have rented here. been waiting since 10AM for a simple reply to find out why my server keeps disconnecting.

Ive been trying to get support to provide a download of the backup for the server. Going to use the normal provider I go with, they havent had these issues and their support responds WAY faster. I always saw nitrado at conventions, guess they pour all their resources into marketing instead of the service they provide. :D

Ive been trying to get support to provide a download of the backup for the server. Going to use the normal provider I go with, they havent had these issues and their support responds WAY faster. I always saw nitrado at conventions, guess they pour all their resources into marketing instead of the service they provide. :D

Does your usual provider support UK/EU? my server died after sinking nearly 30 hours into it since last week, all support did was restart it and have not done anything since. I know it's the holidays, but surely there should at least be a couple bodies providing support over the holidays.

7 days has also been removed from my game list as an install option, has anyone else had that?