We have just released an update to A20 Experimental b218 with some great fixes.
Here is how you can access the A20 Experimental build:
- Right click on the game in steam
- Click on properties
- Click the “betas” tab
- The drop down menu will have latest_experimental available <— you want THAT
- Select that and wait for the game to download.
Official Forum Bug Reporting Post
- City_center_01 tier 4 "Olgiddy & Brother" ad agency POI.
- Held candle light visibility
- VoteRequirements for buff and progression.
- Random pitch support to sounds played at a position (like impacts) or in head
- LighLODHeld flickerRadius which does algorithmic motion (added to candle)
- Removed infinite blocks/paint from cheat mode
- Added missing random loot counts to some raw food crafting ingredients
- Iron Bars now upgrade to concrete
- Increased player's held light visibility when world darker
- Lowered the max texture quality VRAM requirement to 3 GB
- Living off the Land level 2 now has a 50% chance to harvest 1 additional crop
- Updated the verbiage referencing the land claim block in the game mode tool tip
- Slightly lowered the stamina use of the pipe baton
- Improved wording on LandClaimExpiryTime and BedrollExpiryTime comments in serverconfig.xml
- Increased sound clip randomness and don't repeat the same clip
- In A19 items got increased scrapping speed when scrapping to iron. Updated all other scrap actions to the same speed.
- Rare or progression relevant items can not be scrapped or smelted. This includes crafted workstations, vehicles and their assembled parts, workstation tools like an anvil or beaker and sewing kits.
- Reduced the magazine size of the pipe machine gun
- Lowered the Max Durability of all ranged pipe weapons
- Most pole and smaller sized shape HP values reduced by 75%
- Most plate and similar sized shape HP values reduced by 50%
- Added missing light opacity property to "most" block shapes that have holes or do not fill more than 50% of the voxel space to allow indoor or underground farming
- Commercial_strip_02 tier 2 questable.
- .44 magnum rounds are now found earlier in loot progression
- Reworked the loot found in caskets and coffins
- Updated LiteNetLib to 0.9.5.2, includes some disconnection fixes
- House_modern_05 updated
- Additional changes to store_autoparts_01
- Teleporting from the boss horde fails the event.
- Running from the boss hordes no longer rewards you a crate.
- Boss hordes should stay focused on the target player.
- Boss hordes could fail if someone leaves the party.
- If any of the boss horde despawns, despawn the rest.
- Incorrect wording in twitch settings for custom events.
- User created map waypoints do not display text
- Some new blocks like shutters have a stack count of 1
- Issue with UV's on scaffolding_plank_supported_center
- Brawling perks and books can be in effect while driving a vehicle since the player is technically using hands during that
- Advanced Generation RWG GC Memory Allocation Crash
- Player placed light sources did not increase visibility of player except on dedi
- Rain can be seen inside POIs
- Radiated and feral Mutant zombies don't have spit attack
- Zombie dogs missing flame effect
- #reverse now flips the velocity of the vehicle as well.
- Traders protection buffer area overlapping into POIs outside of the tile
- Fixed remnant_oldwest_07 z fighting
- Drone mods of the same type stack. Cargo mods are allowed to stack.
- In current RWG Oldwest towns can spawn in water
- NRE when generating 2 worlds without closing the client
- Party member with shared quest for same restore power location causes current restore power quest to break.
- Issues in current RWG including Generated World name
- Removed recognizable credit card logos from ATM
- Custom POIs added via the "Mods" folder are not spawning in Random Gen
- Docks_03 in navezgane is almost full of water now.
- Pregens Trader space adjustments and oldwest_corner fix
- KeyNotFoundException in advanced gen on 2nd consecutive generation
- Town tiles can overlap one another, including/cutting in half POI's
- Missing red tint on cntBuriedLootStashChestInsecure
- Wrong icon for wedgeNarrowTipLeftTrim2SidedRail
- 3rd person arrows are pink
- Vehicle headlight and personal flashlights had different actions, making it impossible to assign the same keyboard button when reassigning
- TerminalWindowEnabled setting not respected when starting a dedi server
- No flame on candle when equipped
- Zombie AI gets stuck attacking 1/2 block pillar
- EntityLootContainer "unloadEntity !dict" can cause NRE
- Flipped normal on cube_half_bottom_pole_1m_top collider allowed entities to fall into it
- Improved PathAbstractions performance during game sessions
- Timed charges arming audio
- Burning buff now plays burning sounds.
- Burning Shaft mod causes pink & different lighting effects
- Spears missing material when in midflight
- Multiple restore power quests at the same location cause a corrupted quest
- Businessman zombie head flopping around during ragdoll