We have just released an update to A20 Experimental b218 with some great fixes.
Here is how you can access the A20 Experimental build:
- Right click on the game in steam
- Click on properties
- Click the “betas” tab
- The drop down menu will have latest_experimental available <— you want THAT
- Select that and wait for the game to download.
Official Forum Bug Reporting Post
- City_center_01 tier 4 "Olgiddy & Brother" ad agency POI.
- Held candle light visibility
- VoteRequirements for buff and progression.
- Random pitch support to sounds played at a position (like impacts) or in head
- LighLODHeld flickerRadius which does algorithmic motion (added to candle)
- Removed infinite blocks/paint from cheat mode
- Added missing random loot counts to some raw food crafting ingredients
- Iron Bars now upgrade to concrete
- Increased player's held light visibility when world darker
- Lowered the max texture quality VRAM requirement to 3 GB
- Living off the Land level 2 now has a 50% chance to harvest 1 additional crop
- Updated the verbiage referencing the land claim block in the game mode tool tip
- Slightly lowered the stamina use of the pipe baton
- Improved wording on LandClaimExpiryTime and BedrollExpiryTime comments in serverconfig.xml
- Increased sound clip randomness and don't repeat the same clip
- In A19 items got increased scrapping speed when scrapping to iron. Updated all other scrap actions to the same speed.
- Rare or progression relevant items can not be scrapped or smelted. This includes crafted workstations, vehicles and their assembled parts, workstation tools like an anvil or beaker and sewing kits.
- Reduced the magazine size of the pipe machine gun
- Lowered the Max Durability of all ranged pipe weapons
- Most pole and smaller sized shape HP values reduced by 75%
- Most plate and similar sized shape HP values reduced by 50%
- Added missing light opacity property to "most" block shapes that have holes or do not fill more than 50% of the voxel space to allow indoor or underground farming
- Commercial_strip_02 tier 2 questable.
- .44 magnum rounds are now found earlier in loot progression
- Reworked the loot found in caskets and coffins
- Updated LiteNetLib to 0.9.5.2, includes some disconnection fixes
- House_modern_05 updated
- Additional changes to store_autoparts_01
- Teleporting from the boss horde fails the event.
- Running from the boss hordes no longer rewards you a crate.
- Boss hordes should stay focused on the target player.
- Boss hordes could fail if someone leaves the party.
- If any of the boss horde despawns, despawn the rest.
- Incorrect wording in twitch settings for custom events.
- User created map waypoints do not display text
- Some new blocks like shutters have a stack count of 1
- Issue with UV's on scaffolding_plank_supported_center
- Brawling perks and books can be in effect while driving a vehicle since the player is technically using hands during that
- Advanced Generation RWG GC Memory Allocation Crash
- Player placed light sources did not increase visibility of player except on dedi
- Rain can be seen inside POIs
- Radiated and feral Mutant zombies don't have spit attack
- Zombie dogs missing flame effect
- #reverse now flips the velocity of the vehicle as well.
- Traders protection buffer area overlapping into POIs outside of the tile
- Fixed remnant_oldwest_07 z fighting
- Drone mods of the same type stack. Cargo mods are allowed to stack.
- In current RWG Oldwest towns can spawn in water
- NRE when generating 2 worlds without closing the client
- Party member with shared quest for same restore power location causes current restore power quest to break.
- Issues in current RWG including Generated World name
- Removed recognizable credit card logos from ATM
- Custom POIs added via the "Mods" folder are not spawning in Random Gen
- Docks_03 in navezgane is almost full of water now.
- Pregens Trader space adjustments and oldwest_corner fix
- KeyNotFoundException in advanced gen on 2nd consecutive generation
- Town tiles can overlap one another, including/cutting in half POI's
- Missing red tint on cntBuriedLootStashChestInsecure
- Wrong icon for wedgeNarrowTipLeftTrim2SidedRail
- 3rd person arrows are pink
- Vehicle headlight and personal flashlights had different actions, making it impossible to assign the same keyboard button when reassigning
- TerminalWindowEnabled setting not respected when starting a dedi server
- No flame on candle when equipped
- Zombie AI gets stuck attacking 1/2 block pillar
- EntityLootContainer "unloadEntity !dict" can cause NRE
- Flipped normal on cube_half_bottom_pole_1m_top collider allowed entities to fall into it
- Improved PathAbstractions performance during game sessions
- Timed charges arming audio
- Burning buff now plays burning sounds.
- Burning Shaft mod causes pink & different lighting effects
- Spears missing material when in midflight
- Multiple restore power quests at the same location cause a corrupted quest
- Businessman zombie head flopping around during ragdoll
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!