Random World Gen Problems

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have spent the last week trying to figure out how to get a surtain Random gen map on to my 7 days to die server. Nitrado lacks the proper tools to get the World seed im after without sifting threw a mountain of files and garbage in FTP. is it to much to ask for the world seed map generation settings to be added to the general control panel in my server config. i have no clue hot to make the world seed Ishtar's Garden which makes the map New Jokicipu Mountains apply to my 2 servers. and cant for the ever loving shit find any information on were to go in the ftp to get my server to use this map.

PS the 2 ppl over the phone were completely useless and said they could not help me or trancefur me to someone who could help me.

pls for the love of god just add the RWG setting to gernarl config. iv been a customer for years and have 3 server that run day and night. atm 2 of them are useless as i cant get the RWG working

• From what i have seen you had to create the map generation from 7DTD game itself as you show in you image on the first post. you then need to copy the folder from your 7DTD world folder. in the case of your screen shot it doesn't use the seed name but the map name that it creates from that seed in your case looks like new jokicipu mountains to the world folder on the server and then once that is done you can pick that map name from the drop down in the general setting window. everything after generating the map uses the map name instead of the seed name from what i have seen

• Struggling on the same thing, FTP part is easy to use just download Filezilla and use the FTP config on the Dashboard of Nitrado. I have tried plenty of things to try and get it working but it keeps coming back with "Error starting dedicated server: GameWorld "North Romexamu Territory" not found!"

I have placed the world name as the Game World name as well as the save now, I have created World and Generated World folders and tried putting the world in there, I have also modified the serverconfig.xml to have property name="UserDataFolder" and set it to the folders i created but so far at a complete loss.

The below companies have their own guides but Nitrado do not and these other guides I have tried to implement on Nitrado.

Ping Perfect - 7 Days to Die | Uploading an Existing world - Knowledgebase - Pingperfect Ltd

Nodecraft - How to upload a singleplayer world to your 7 Days to Die Server | 7 Days to Die | Knowledgebase Article - Nodecraft

• I have spent the last week trying to figure out how to get a surtain Random gen map on to my 7 days to die server. Nitrado lacks the proper tools to get the World seed im after without sifting threw a mountain of files and garbage in FTP. is it to much to ask for the world seed map generation settings to be added to the general control panel in my server config. i have no clue hot to make the world seed Ishtar's Garden which makes the map New Jokicipu Mountains apply to my 2 servers. and cant for the ever loving shit find any information on were to go in the ftp to get my server to use this map.

PS the 2 ppl over the phone were completely useless and said they could not help me or trancefur me to someone who could help me.

pls for the love of god just add the RWG setting to gernarl config. iv been a customer for years and have 3 server that run day and night. atm 2 of them are useless as i cant get the RWG working

I totally agree Nitrado should add this to general set-up server feature.