How to run version 41.6 on project zomboid

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • if any one knows how i can update the server to the new MP beta that would be nice. would be nice if they can at least tell us if they are working on it or not. how you can not update a server to a beta version is beyond me.

have you even read the discussion ? please go back and start reading ....

Has anyone had any luck putting the update on their server manually, seeing that this problem has stretched for a week without roll out for the update

You cant do it manually bc teh server checks the version at each server restart for updates and if its a mismatch it will download stable build from steam

• hello :)

As I said before for the update of Proyect Zomboid we are still working on it and unfortunately at the moment we don't have a timeframe.

we will let you know when it will be available

I mean, that a thing that you guys can show when someone rents a server. So, i put my money here and i cant play latest versions... This is the same thing that make me leave your servers some years ago because some related problems about minecraft versions.

The second time i put money here, the second time you dont give the info about available versions before paypments. Waste of money.

• You need to make a server on your PC, go to the config file that got created and edit some parts so it works on nitrado (port,...) ..... then upload that config file to the nitrado server and restart.

• This is pretty wild.. I'm actually looking at using a different company altogether. The HOLIDAY25 is enticing but to take this long to have it updated is pretty ridiculous.

• Hey all! Wanted to put my two cents in on here as I was unsure where else to post it.

I'm currently hosting and running a Project Zomboid 41.63 multiplayer server with Nitrado. I've run into an issue with their server setup interface.
    The interface allows you to set the basic server setting in the "General" tab, and in this tab there is a section for "Additional Mods." If you have multiple mods, you separate them with commas. But that is where the problem lies. It inputs the Mod Id from this section into the testserver.ini and separates them all with commas. The server can not read the mod IDs this way and will not load your mods. They need to be separated with a semicolon instead.
    I'm hoping one of the Nitrado Devs can see this and implement a fix as of right now I have to manually fix this issue every time my server restarts.

• Hey all! Wanted to put my two cents in on here as I was unsure where else to post it.

I'm currently hosting and running a Project Zomboid 41.63 multiplayer server with Nitrado. I've run into an issue with their server setup interface.
    The interface allows you to set the basic server setting in the "General" tab, and in this tab there is a section for "Additional Mods." If you have multiple mods, you separate them with commas. But that is where the problem lies. It inputs the Mod Id from this section into the testserver.ini and separates them all with commas. The server can not read the mod IDs this way and will not load your mods. They need to be separated with a semicolon instead.
    I'm hoping one of the Nitrado Devs can see this and implement a fix as of right now I have to manually fix this issue every time my server restarts.

So it has been updated?