Automatic extension

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • i bought a server for 1 month for only 7,16€. i was very happy with it. that was almost 2 months ago now. today i looked into my paypal account and almost cried. this crappy server has automatically extended its lifetime. i would have been ok with it if i had to pay 7,16€ again. but the server bought 3 days for 3€ each time, so i paid far more than twice as much for 20 days as i paid for 30 days in the beginning. and that even though me and my friends thought the server was offline. which is why we didn't use it anymore. can someone help me? because this almost borders on rip-off

• Hello,

Depending on how you have your account set up, you more than likely have automatic payments set. You can disable that on the WebUI of the website for your server. Several other posts also are available that have screenshots provided. If you are unable to change this setting, please contact Nitrado Support. We are unable to assist with Servers or Accounts here. This is a Community Support Forum.

Thank you.

• Hello,

Depending on how you have your account set up, you more than likely have automatic payments set. You can disable that on the WebUI of the website for your server. Several other posts also are available that have screenshots provided. If you are unable to change this setting, please contact Nitrado Support. We are unable to assist with Servers or Accounts here. This is a Community Support Forum.

Thank you.

nitrado support is crap and i didnt understand it, thats why im here