A20 Experimental Servers

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Same for me as well . Still stuck restarting until the server stops after the tenth restart. I opened a ticket on this one day ago and still no solution. Starting to think I may use one of their competitors once my time is up. This lack of timely response without appropriate compensation is unacceptable.

• To those wanting use a RWG map - I strongly recommend generating it on your client (Single player) game.

Then upload it to the server using ftp.

Trying to get the server to generate an RWG is messy....

With map generators like Kinggen (and Nitrogen of old) The Funpimps really should have a better RWG solution in place......

I generated an RWG map using 7DTD as Kinggen is (or was - havent checked to see if it is A20 compatible in the last 24hours) and it took 10mins for an 8k map. Kingen does it in under 2 mins with soooo many more options..

• My server only works when using the Navazgane default map, but after playing for a random amount of minutes you'll notice that first weird bugs appear like not being able to loot, or dead zombies just keep walking, and then you fall through the world.

After that you cannot log back into the game, it'll stay stuck on "creating player".

The support team says everything is fine and they'll do nothing.

Does anyone know of a different host that actually does care to look into problems, or simply works with the A20 build?
    Nitrado isn't going to fix it unless there are new releases.

• I've literally sent 9 emails so far, explaining in great detail that random world is broken, and I can't for the life of me get support to look into it, and fix it. Literally too lazy to do their job, what a joke!!

• Also to anyone not wanting to wait until next year for anyone to remotely care.

I moved everything to another host. And that works fine, custom maps work, game is stable, no problems.
    The Nitrado install simply doesn't work, but they claim it's all fine while it clearly isn't.

• Also to anyone not wanting to wait until next year for anyone to remotely care.

I moved everything to another host. And that works fine, custom maps work, game is stable, no problems.
    The Nitrado install simply doesn't work, but they claim it's all fine while it clearly isn't.

I am currently logging into my A20 server and seeing if it will work. My web went down last night after I did a fresh a20 install so I was not able to test it. I will load my custom map after a minute and see if they have figured the problem out.

• does anyone know if the A20 servers are up and running? i keep getting a19.6, or stuck on restarting, or stuck on getting enlightening worker threads and it stops?

I am running an A20 since last tuesday, the issue I had was that I was running both A19 and experimental. After I deleted A19 and re-installed the server it worked like a charm.

• fresh install, removed all other traces of old 7dtd, uninstalled, reinsalled the exp, branch one, fresh install still gets me stuck at

Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.

Version: Alpha 19.6 (b8) Compatibility Version: Alpha 19.6, Build: Windows 64 Bit

blah blah blah...

Thread -> id: 2814 -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: dd8 -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: 2e4c -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: fbc -> priority: 1

then it stops here, it stilll says 19.6

• On email 13 so far.................let's see how far I can go, before they admit there's a problem!! By the way, I live in a one party consent state, and I'm completely within my legal right to disclose these emails. This-is-pathetic.

The only way I have gotten my server to work on A20 is on navezgane

• i suggest you open a ticket, i have opened one, but they are extremely slow at responding it, mine was opened on Monday, now it's Wed, so im hoping they will respond soon.

Looks like ive got pregen 6k opening up now. I did uninstall the regular 7days to die that was on my server, not sure if thats what fixed it. My A19 world had been deleted already anyways.

• I left mine sit after fresh install all night and this morning my pregen 8k map was working. I think will all the new stuff, world creation and server starting is just taking longer than we are used to, although I have not had the server constantly restarted issue since this last server reinstall.

• The A20 server is still not working -latency- (Map 8k and RWG). Machine change and reinstallation did not resolve the issue. Only one answer (I am offered to resume from a backup... lol) in 4 days rental. I solved my problem by changing the game for this location and for 7DTD by changing providers and it works very well in others providers...