ARK Ragnarok ice wyvern spawn override

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hi guys, have been renting a server for about a year now and am getting slightly fed up of having to do dino wipes to get ice wyverns to spawn in so I am trying to add a ConfigOvveride command line to the ini files. I think I have it down but I would love it if someone with some experience could quickly cast an eye over it for me to either confirm or point out where I have ballsed up! The command I have is as follows:-

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=" Ragnarok_SpawnEntriesIceWyvern_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceDragon",EntryWeight=0.75, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Ragnarok_DinoSpawnEntriesIceWyvern_C")),(NPCClassString="Ragnarok_DinoSpawnEntriesIceWyvern_C"MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1)))

I'm hoping I have done my research correctly and this is right although it really does seem to be very long winded. Even if this is right and there is a simpler way could someone please point me in the right direction!

Peace

• Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear.

I've gone ahead and tested the code and it's done something, I have had ice wyverns spawn without doing a dino wipe for a change just not frequently. Just need to play with the numbers to get it work properly.

Peace