Base items gone.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

I have a server where i play with a friend. It's just me and him, password protected.

I quickly wanted to join the server to try crafting something, so i left the base building, came back, and half of the wardrobes were gone.
    Then, i logged off and joined the server again. 0 wardrobes, also almost all the stuff that was outside has gone. Character has nothing on him and my cars are completely empty. My friend's car has everything in.
    Is there a way to retrieve a previous state of the server, or is it gone forever?

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.
  • As per post subject: Our base/character items keep disappearing after playing for a bit. I've restored many backups over the past week, the server is basically unusable.
    I've contacted support but all they did was to restore a backup.

Any idea on how to get it working?

• After installing the server again and losing everything i started and had the same problem a week later. Nitrado servers are an unplayable mess at the moment
    Here's the issues

Progress being reset/rolled back to ZERO

Location data not being saved.

Character will spawn into game upon log in as a fresh spawn.

• We are having trouble with our server not saving vehicle locations. less than 24 hours and the car seems to despawn after it is parked.