Hey everyone it's that time again. New hotfix is live so check it out!
- Fixed the bug where the physics of vehicle collisions would mess up.
- Fixed the bug where weapon rack could not be repaired.
- Fixed the wrong skewer meat metabolism caption.
- Fixed the bug where weapons would sometimes glow after you take them from the weapon rack.
- Fixed the bug where animal corpses would have a huge collision box around them.
- Fixed the bug where player could not strain the bow when strafing in First person.
- Fixed the bug where the toolbox would not despawn even though it has 0 usages left.
- Fixed the bug where if you would grab an item in hands while in vehicle it would despawn the item.
- Fixed the issues with 2 wheel vehicles.
- Possible fix for the lag spikes.
- Upgrading to brick and concrete walls now require advanced engineering skill level.
- Cooked vegetables can now only be cooked in cooking pot.
- Rain collector items can now be maintained like chests and will not disappear until the expiration time reaches zero.
- Adjusting bomb defusal sensitivity in the options menu now also affects the killbox locks minigame.
- Gun powder now despawns when it reaches 0 usages.
- Improved network performance.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!