Gameusersettings.ini and Game.ini Not saving.

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hello, I have tried to update my gameusersettings.ini and game.ini settings. For some reason these will save and apply certain things to the server however it will not save others. For example I have tried to add:

[ServerSettings]

AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True

to gameusersettings.ini but for some reason it will not accept this change.

I have also tried to adjust:

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayers=1

ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=1

to be 0.5 instead of 1 and that change will also not take effect, the server just kicks back to the last saved version.

I have also tried to add custom leveling parameters to both players and dinos which does not take effect either.

I have put the custom character and dino levels into an attachment.

• Yes, of course. Certain things have already been able to be applied, however other things will not let me add them. I have attached both GameUserSettings.ini and Game.ini files so you can see some changes have been allowed to be made while others the server will not take. I have converted them to .txt documents so I can upload them, but they are copied and pasted straight from the expert settings files.