Event timers for multiple game server configuration files

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi there,

I wish to suggest a recommendation for the automation of supporting multiple game server config files that support event triggers based on time and calendar entries.

example: CONFIG 01: Mon-Fri (Weekdays ORP) & CONFIG 02: Sat-Sun (Weekends NO ORP). For example You create a scheduled timer, select the game server config file you wish to be assigned to your event timer and then every Friday evening @ 10pm NiTRADO restarts the game server and applies CONFIG 02. On Sunday evening at 10pm NiTRADO restarts the game server and reverts back to CONFIG 01.

I feel this would NOT ONLY be beneficial to NiTRADO hosted ARK: Survival Evolved game servers as more and more survival games are also supporting ORP too.

I hope we can all together rally a show of hands in favour of this OPTIONAL feature to show our support to the development team!

Many Thanks 👍