Server not showing up

• So I "upgraded" (upgraded in quotation because Nitrado gave me a whole new server with a new IP) my fully functional basic ark server which had no problem showing in the unofficial server list for random people to join. This new ESP server that now holds 20 players with max fps will not show at all. I have to either connect through the web site/steam server option/ or go through the filter that says "your survivors". The whole idea of renting a server was for random people to be able to find it and join. As it stands now the server is useless to me. Why does the basic server show up but not the ESP upgraded one? I don't buy the Ark can only show 4500 servers at any given time explanation. If i reactivate the basic one I bet it will show. If this can't be resolved I may as well play singleplayer

• Not understanding your issue. ARK the game has a limit on the amount of servers. As for the +1, that is a query port. The issue has zero to do with any host.

Sorry you are having issues.

You can also give Nitrado Support a call or create a ticket so Nitrado Support may look at your server/account.

This is the link- Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.