A3 Exile Tanoa - BE Setpos Kick (fixed) Bambi creation timeout error

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey there, just signed up for a server, slowly going through and setting up another A3 exile server, bit rusty haven't done it in a long time.

Having two issues... first was having a problem with a setpos.txt kick. I set it to 1 (log) the next issue I came across is this one:

I kinda get the feeling they're related somehow.

This is an A3 Exile Tanoa server, so maybe that adds some complexity.

I did read another post that this may be DB related. given that there's a select statement in there, I'm imagining there's something to do with it. Appreciate the help, thanks!

Related thread: Exile Bambi Creation Timeout

1:23:26 "ExileServer - Starting session for '<NAME>' with ID '*********"

1:23:26 "ExileServer - Dispatching hasPlayerRequest for session '********"

1:23:48 Error in expression <llExtension _query);

(_result select 1) select 0>

1:23:48 Error position: <select 0>

1:23:48 Error Generic error in expression

1:23:48 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle.sqf..., line 16

1:23:48 Error in expression <llExtension _query);

(_result select 1) select 0>

1:23:48 Error position: <select 0>

1:23:48 Error Generic error in expression

1:23:48 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle.sqf..., line 16

1:24:28 Client: Remote object 5:0 not found

1:24:28 "arma3/BIS_fnc_log: HandleDisconnect : 7a844080# 1697250: invisibleman.p3d"

1:24:28 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1132 not found

1:24:28 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1132 not found

• Update:

re-installed system with Arma3 Exile Altis, was still locked out of phpmyadmin. At some point the problem with phpmyadmin cleared itself (possibly via the action of someone else) I had to apply the SQL fix listed above. However I was unable to import it, and had to cut and past it a few lines at a time into the console. Either way, I consider this a win, and server is now working. Please close ticket.

Als Nächstes muss noch das Server-Paket an sich aktualisiert werden,

im Anhang habe ich alles reingepack, mit einem vollständigen Verzeichnisbaum.

arma3_exile1_0_4_a.zip

Danach noch in PhpMyAdmin die in der ZIP befindliche a3_exile_1_0_4a_strict_fix.sql importieren

Klicke hierzu zuerst auf deine Datenbank (1) und danach auf importieren (2).

?thumbnail=1

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.