Server is not found in list

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello, I have a problem with the Ark server, which is that the server is not found in the private search in Ark, and the problem is that I have a server that was not working and I spoke to you more than once and you did not respond, so I bought a stronger

(moderator moved title to post to shorten topic line)

help me ....

• Hello!

I see you've submitted a Support Ticket regarding this situation.

I'd recommend you to continue assistance directly with the Agent who assisted.

These kind of Server issues can only be reviewed or addressed from the Support side, as moderators don't actually have access to your account.

Thank you!

• DOAGEN

Changed the title of the thread from “Hello, I have a problem with the Ark server, which is that the server is not found in the private search in Ark, and the problem is that I have a server that was not working and I spoke to you more than once and you did not respond, so I bought a stronger” to “Server is not found in list”.