Option to ignore threads/categories

• As the title says, and I'm probably not the only one, an option to ignore threads or (preferably) the whole categories, please?

I have done my reading on Ark, and if I can help I try to, but a lot of new threads (visible as that big, white number on a red background, at the beginning of the page) gets annoying, since half of them are for other games, but I still have to enter them, just for the sake of opening and getting rid of that annoying notification.

Please~

Or alternatively an option to be notified of just a specific, chosen category/catogories.

• I haven't tried it, but it might work.

On the main page, click on the little eye in the top right corner.

It will show a list of all available forums. Uncheck the ones you don't want to see and hit submit. If all goes according to my plan, you should only see the selected cateogries (and hopefully also only the unread topics of the selected categories).

BTW: there is also an option to mark all unread topics as read.

I usually use this option, at first im opening all the topics i want to read in new tabs an after i'm done, i'm using this option to mark all other topics as read.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.