Issue With a Restart While in Game

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hiya ^-^ self-proclaimed n00b here! Forgive me if I do not use the correct terms.

My friends and I finished The Island yesterday and moved to Scorched Earth. I changed the map on the settings and we uploaded some dinos and tools before leaving the island. We started on Scorched and downloaded our dinos and items once we got there and started our normal grind. All of a sudden, we get a message that a restart is happening and we have 2 minutes to leave. We all log off, nitrado does its restart thing, and when we logged back on EVERYTHING WAS GONE. Our dinos are the most important thing to us.

Is there a way to go into a former save before the restart? Again, I'm not sure of the technical terms but any help is very appreciated!!

• In your webui in your account you can do a restore from backup. More than likely it will be when you were on the old map and will need to move them again.

An ARK update rolled out last night.