- Fixed that rotating belt direction when dragging allowed "stash" the rotate and continue in the original direction. more
- Fixed that loading a game that was saved during drag building didn't clear the internal drag building state causing blueprint snapping not working properly. more
- Fixed that LuaGameScript::check_prototype_translations() didn't check technologies. more
- Fixed that items with data would not stack properly in crafting machine source inventory when recipe requires more than a stack of ingredient. more
- Fixed that pasting a blueprint over existing train could cause a desync. more
- Fixed that it was possible to interact with locomotive's fuel slots while out of reach. more
- Fixed wrong status text when a mining drill drop target is marked for deconstruction. more
- Fixed wrong mining drill status when a resource is depleted while the mining drill is missing the required fluid. more
- Fixed the blueprint snap-to-grid reference point being drawn behind entities in some situations. more
- LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
- Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
You can get experimental releases by selecting the 'experimental' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.
Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.
open positions @ Nitrado