This Service is not a Gameserver

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hello, i cannot access to my server, ftp not work and web interface is unreachable with :

Oops... An error occurred

This Service is not a Gameserver. Please contact the support.

i hope, that my files have been backed up...

Is here someone who got this announcement today too?

• Please contact the support directly, the community can't help you here and the mods also don't have access to your services.

NITRADO Support

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Please contact the support directly, the community can't help you here and the mods also don't have access to your services.

NITRADO Support

Contacted support first, then i wrote here. After post on forum they just started investigating problem. I still don't have any info about what is going on, i can access server now, but I'm on different IP, different FTP login and whole reinstalled server. I lost week of setuping and editing server. There was a backup possibility on web interface, its empty now.

In dashboard, it says:

notifications__unscheduled_maintenance

I don't want to offend someone, we are people, making mistakes, but some info would be nice to hear about it.

Thanks.

• Sorry, this nothing the community can fix. Please ask the support again if they have a backup of the server before it was moved.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.