Is there a Code of Ps4 to add eggs?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • The title is self-explanatory. I am been researching and seeing only two things. 1: that there are mods. However, this is a ps4 server so that would be pointless. 2: there is a way but in the ini coding. I seemingly can not find an outline for this, however. I wish to ask for any help in this. For I wish to add eggs of the rock drake, fire, ice, lightning and poison Wyverns, finally magmasuar eggs. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. We do use Spawn Beacon. I can put the wyverns in but I do not see the eggs. Which is why I am asking. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing or having a good day.

Edit: I almost forgot this is on the map Crystal Isles.

• By default nearly every DLC already has all those eggs.

With Rag I had to use a mod sadly and I know that is not an option for you.

The map may actually prevent it. I know the special CI wyverns Ive never seen eggs. But as for the rest you should. Try a destroywilddino. It may take a long time for them to spawn. I am not a coder for WC but I think those all share the same spawn as well which makes their rate lower to spawn.

I know Beacons can add it and their workshop/discord provides that info.

The name of the item is "PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Cherufe"

• I just realized in Spawn Beacons the application I use, might have a way to add egg nest spawns. Since it is not a mod and in the game since we also have all the dlcs. This should work if I do it right. If I am right even the magmasuar eggs. To be honest I was confused about what you said at first. Now though this might lead me to what I desire for the map. Thank you for the help.