Mc eternal server randomly stopped letting people join

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Ive been running the server for about a month and havent had many issues just lag from time to time but now for 2 days straight regardless of restarts noone can join. the most recent log is left below. if anyone could help id love the assistance, I really have no idea what happened or even how to begin on fixing it

• I also get this error in the logs when i first try to join the server on a fresh restart

[User Authenticator #2/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player HaloMyDudes is 6dba0d1b-814c-4a02-968f-32f1781961d4

• further trouble shooting, the save works fine when i play it in single player, and if i change the server properties to Online-false it boots up and lets me join but i dont have any of my player data. again if anyone knows whats going on id love the help