Balance not updating

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • About 1 hour 30 mins ago I topped up 8.84£ and it still hasn’t shown up on my balance, I did another 8.84£ around 1 hour ago and that also hasn’t shown up, both payments have gone through in my bank account so I don’t know what is going on, the only reason I’m on this forum asking for help is because the support team is not replying to me

• Hello

I do apologize you're account is updating. The moderators do not have access to your accounts. Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?

with tickets support can take up to 24 hours to respond sometimes a little longer depending on the amount of tickets in the queue. You should be able to check the status of your ticket in your account as well.

• I tried with a different card and the money was taken from the card but on nitrado it said error please try again, I contacted support and they said please send a screenshot of the payment, I instantly replied saying you want a screenshot of my credit card? And they haven’t got back to me for hours

• No, they don't want a screenshot of your card, more likely one from the error message.

Also, please stick to your existing thread, its still the same problem. (merged it)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.