Autosave and then restart - Players losing progress.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am trying to setup a 8 hour restart, our server auto saves every 30 minutes. How can i set this up so that the server saves and then restarts so players do not lose progress. We want autosave and THEN a restart. only seeing a option for restart but players are losing progress . TIA

• I'm extremely valuable with game advancement, ordinarily, I have cried at the deficiency of information for games I hadn't played in months or a long time. I particularly disdain the sensation of reiteration because of my own disappointment which a few games have as a technician. This is one reason why Soulsborne games take me such a long time to finish notwithstanding my veneration for them. Any misfortune in movement (regardless of how minor) can be sufficient to smash my advantage in messing around for a day and drive one of them into a title I get back to a couple of months after the fact (actually haven't completed Dull Spirits 3 or Bloodborne thus).

I hope this situation gets better, and do help if you know anything to resolve this issue.