New Server Can't Connect

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

I just bought an an nitrado pc server. Everything seems normal but the server isn't up. I've tried connecting through ark, through steam favorites ip address, and through the nitrado control panel. Nothing.

It says server has started and it active but you cannot connect to it. Please help!

• Forum Moderators have no access to your server or account. This is a Community Support Forum which allows folks from the community to come up with suggestions or ideas.

See you see the server up and unable to connect, more than likely you are not using the correct port. Increase the port# by one. Example- your port is 36000, use 36001 in steam favs.

This link provide additional info: "Unable to see Server listed or Connect" ARK- All platforms

If you still are having issues and which to contact Nitrado Support, you may do so by calling or creating a ticket at Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

• Hello,

I just bought an an nitrado pc server. Everything seems normal but the server isn't up. I've tried connecting through ark, through steam favorites ip address, and through the nitrado control panel. Nothing.

It says server has started and it active but you cannot connect to it. Please help!

Yeah, a lot of people don't add +1 to the port number and thus can't connect. If you haven't tried that, do that first.

I have like 15 faved servers on steam and can connect to all of them with no problem (if they're up and running, obviously).