Is it possible to Convert Current World/Server to a Spigot Server?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My friends and I would like to move our vanilla server over to a spigot but we would like to keep our current world and progress. Is this a possibility and are there any risks in this process?

Any guidance and help is much appreciated!

• hi

which version?

MfG Conan ;)

Nitrado: Conan

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

Daher bleibt mir für`s Forum nur noch wenig Zeit!

-- Minecraft only --

• it is already possible!

but if it is bug free I do not know

you should back up your server

copy it on your computer! safety first :)

then install spigot 1.14.3

convert your world to spigot

see image:

Images

MfG Conan ;)

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

-- Minecraft only --

• ohh

I did not know xD

nether and end too?

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --

• Oh yes that's right

spigot automatically creates the folders

you just have to insert/replace your files in the folders ;):thumbup:

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --