Hell Let Loose RCON

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Where exactly do I find my information relating to RCON tool? I cannot seem to find a password anywhere but it informs me its on the web interface on the wiki.

Edit:
    Also server seems to be in a restart loop. Can't get it to force shutdown and I have tried reinstalling it. Any idea what I did wrong? All I did was edit general settings lol

• Drakexz

Added the Label Hell Let Loose
  • If its still stuck in a restart loop, try a force stop (a button which will show up in the webinterface after a certain amount of time if the server seems to be restarting for too long)

The RCON password should be shown on the dashboard in your webinterface.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• First of all: I don't own a server of this kind.

Try checking the config files. If the game supports a welcome message, you can usually configure / set them in the settings / a config file. You can access them trough the webinterface or (if available for the game) trough FTP.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.