Crafting Cost different in Pestle & Mortar and Chemistry Bench

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey all,

I want to change the crafting cost of Gunpowder to 1 Flint-

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Flint_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Now this made the Pestle & Mortar cost 1 Flint to craft Gunpowder, but the Chemistry Bench costs 4 Flint to craft Gunpowder.

The other problem is that Element costs 100 Fiber in the Replicator, but costs 1000 Element Dust in the Character crafting.

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Any ideas on whats gone wrong.

• when it comes to the chemistry bench I believe it's because it's bulk. The amount it crafts in the mortar and pestle is different from the amount that craft in the chem bench with just one click. It could just be adjusting for these settings.

I'll see what I can find out about the element part.

Maybe DOAGEN has some insight on this one.