Gam server stuck on restarting

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • am in same boat bud your not alone!

There is an update being release today donno if its related but I believe its experimental update so shouldn't affect alpha version

Still the same for you mate?

Not playing till tonight anyway but would be nice for it to be fixed before hand. I think their number opens at 5pm for English speakers in Europe so will give that a call.

• I was having the same issue today. I could force stop but not start my server. I ended up doing a restore to a previous server backup and was finally able to get mine started. They could have also just coincidentally gotten it fixed at that time. Hope this helps.

• I was having the same issue today. I could force stop but not start my server. I ended up doing a restore to a previous server backup and was finally able to get mine started. They could have also just coincidentally gotten it fixed at that time. Hope this helps.

So this got my server started but I was still unable to access it:rolleyes:. I ended up submitting a ticket and support sent a link to the wiki showing how to connect to IP in-game. That got me back in the game and so far has my server showing up to where I can join normally:thumbup:. I did not restore my server back to the most recent backup before doing this so I do not know how that affects things :/. See wiki below:).

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_a_7_days_to_die_server

• i having the same problem and if he finally started i can't find the server in server list in game having the problem now 1 week

i had to reinstalling the server 3 times now and stil having the same problem he won't start up and he keep restarting

sending mail to support and they don't even anwser it is now 15:46 belgium time bin trying from 9:00 belgium time this morning after i have bin trying yesterday

the whole afternoon until yesterday evening 23:00 hour in the evening

my server is more down and out than he is turning online

paying 33 euro's every 3 months

and they don't even doing something to help or compensate something like having us a compensation like have us have a month for free because of the problemes

NO the only thing they say it is your pc that's having the problems

i having 4 pc around buying price of 4500 euro's each we all can play call of duty warzone so don't tell me the problem is my or my family's pc because that's huge BS

and will they pay back the costs from 1 or 3 month NO because you signed a contract

but getting any help is also not possible

• Got the same issues with A20, got RWG "fixed" by upgrading my server to Ultimate. I can run a 6k world at this moment, but it still seems buggy (long loading times)

Tried on another host and there it works without any issues.