Gam server stuck on restarting

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • am in same boat bud your not alone!

There is an update being release today donno if its related but I believe its experimental update so shouldn't affect alpha version

Still the same for you mate?

Not playing till tonight anyway but would be nice for it to be fixed before hand. I think their number opens at 5pm for English speakers in Europe so will give that a call.

• I was having the same issue today. I could force stop but not start my server. I ended up doing a restore to a previous server backup and was finally able to get mine started. They could have also just coincidentally gotten it fixed at that time. Hope this helps.

• I was having the same issue today. I could force stop but not start my server. I ended up doing a restore to a previous server backup and was finally able to get mine started. They could have also just coincidentally gotten it fixed at that time. Hope this helps.

So this got my server started but I was still unable to access it:rolleyes:. I ended up submitting a ticket and support sent a link to the wiki showing how to connect to IP in-game. That got me back in the game and so far has my server showing up to where I can join normally:thumbup:. I did not restore my server back to the most recent backup before doing this so I do not know how that affects things :/. See wiki below:).

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_a_7_days_to_die_server