Payment troubles

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hi

My server had ran out of game time this morning around 9:30am 19th July ( Australian Time ). 24 hrs ago i tried to extend my game time, like i've always done. After clicking purchase the new 30 days, it said " Purchase in Process ". Which is not out of the ordinary, as its always said that. However, this time around the server has been suspended due to no more game time. Everytime i've paid for 30days its been added to my server time almost instantly. I've purchased the game time 4 times now and still no game time. On the bright side, my bank account hasnt been charged for these 4 transactions. Im going to contact support, im just asking if anyone else has had this trouble and if there is a way to rectify the problem.

• You already got the correct idea, only the support can help with this kind of problems.

NITRADO

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.