Custom Spawners Stopped Working

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I don't know if this started at the release of Gen 2, or when the Summer Bash started... Custom spawners I had set up for months, through the INI with Beacon have stopped working. Deinonychus on Rag, Griffins on The Island.. , mostly vanilla dinos. But not all that I have set up were effected. I submitted a ticket to WC about. Posting here to see if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I verified that changes were made and on the INI file that was deployed by Beacon.

Like I said, things were working before. Just don't know what is causing the failed spawns now.

• Have you reached out to the Beacon Community/Workshop? I would start with that. Many mods have issues atm. Also I have already heard Beacons are having some affects on folks. I know all it does is generate code in the ini file which I would think wouldnt cause any issues. I use simple spawners and I can add custom dinso with no issue.