Paid for a server 14+ days ago and still in a restarting Loop

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I paid for a server roughly 14+ days ago and have been force stoping it, rebooting it, and as soon as i leave the screen to check on the server no server appears i wait 5-10 mins between checking the server then when i go to check on the server log it says " Server will now restart" look for days on end and i even shut the server off for a full 13hours and tried again then did the same thing, and i have read online to restart the server reinstall and much more which i have done and nothing in continues to give me the " server will restart" loop for the passed 14 days

• I have experienced this a few times ... it's normally when Nitrado releases a new version of their app ....make sure you have the latest Nitrado app and the latest update on Ark too. you have to manually force windows apps to update the Apps ... go to windows store ...my library....click the 3 dots top right ...then click get updates..... sometimes you even have to tell windows to install those updates too.