Making Payments via microsoft be careful!!!

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • i thought i would make this thread to make everyone aware of my recent experience of making payments to nitrado via microsoft, i own almost 50 servers and i have been making payments for the last few weeks and at least 1 in 3 payments go missing and dont get loaded onto nitrado or my server, i have contacted nitrado multiple times about this and so far i have not got my days back i paid for and servers are about to expire, i go to pay for it and then they dont load so i call nitrado and they add a few days on and say it will be sorted soon. so far ive had to make 4 or 5 phone calls this week to nitrado just to save my servers from expiring. be cautious when making payments and check that your days get added! :(

• Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you still haven't had your Services extended for your payments,

I recommend contacting Support to get a temporal extension, the importance here is to make sure your services never go out, and we can make sure of that.

Unfortunately, this issue has affected, as you might've noticed already, several users.

Be sure we are already working hard on getting your services back, but your help might be necessary.

Please make sure you provide heavily detailed information regarding your missing payments. If you wish to have a server extended, please include in your ticket report the IP of the server to be extended along with the time. The information's on file, but it'll be easier to avoid misunderstandings by having the information directly from you, as users.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.