Cross Ark Transfer Bug

• Anyone else having the transferred character deleted when trying to download now that the bug has been fixed? i try to transfer from one server to another and it gives the option to spawn character, and then stalls out and pulls up the create new character screen, with no option to download. when you create the new character, its like it then syncs up and populates all the items you had once you start moving, but your character is lost for good.

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• Anyone else having the transferred character deleted when trying to download now that the bug has been fixed? i try to transfer from one server to another and it gives the option to spawn character, and then stalls out and pulls up the create new character screen, with no option to download. when you create the new character, its like it then syncs up and populates all the items you had once you start moving, but your character is lost for good.

one of the players on my cluster had this last night, he crashed to dashboard (Xbox) rather than creating a new character and his character was available to download on the server he had just left. There was a message on the CrossArk screen on the server controls saying to re-generate the cluster ID since the fix to make sure everything works properly

• Ok, ill have to give that a shot. I generated the ID after the fix was already completed, but maybe theres something with that first link up. i heard someone else say that the setting showcreativemode needs to be set to false to avoid issues too? In the grand scheme thats a small price to pay to have the cluster working correctly, but it would also be nice if we didnt have to disable the menu option. all in all, im glad the issues were able to be resolved for the cluster issue

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• So it's now 50% working. We regenerated the cluster ID, disabled showcreativemode, and the servers are NOT password protected. Additionally, all upload/download options are enabled for both servers, and it works going from PVP to PVE correctly, but when you go from PVE to PVP, it destroys the character when you try to download it. When you access an obelisk or transmitter with the new character, it then loads all of the previous items onto your current inventory.