Download Server onto my PC

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I'm not sure if this is available for Space Engineers, but for most games you get FTP access to your server (for some games nitrado isn't allowed to share the server files). Trough FTP you can easily download / upload files and folders.

You can find the login credentials in the webinterface.

6.how_to_create_a_local_backup_of_your_gameserver

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I'm not sure if this is available for Space Engineers, but for most games you get FTP access to your server (for some games nitrado isn't allowed to share the server files). Trough FTP you can easily download / upload files and folders.

You can find the login credentials in the webinterface.

6.how_to_create_a_local_backup_of_your_gameserver

Would this also work to replace the save file for your server with one from your local drive?

• If the file is compatible with the server it should work. Keep in mind, there might be more to do than simply replacing the file. Sometimes you have to edit a config file. Just try it.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I have downloaded the save files from /spaceeng_profile/Saves/myworld by using file browser. I'm not sure how to get the local dedicated server to use it though. I need to replicate it to try out fixes before adding the changes to the real server