Here we are again, another Ark update last night (331.7) ...

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So Ark released another game update last night before I went to bed, and here it is 9 hours later, and Nitrado still hasn't released the update for the servers. This is the only company that I've used that holds the releases in a "quarantine" area before releasing. I shifted away from Nitrado a couple of years ago because of this since we were averaging 4-12 hours waiting for the files to be released. None of the other gaming services I've used before or after Nitrado have this kind of setup.

Now I'm a co-admin for a friend that started using Nitrado and they are still doing this quarantining crap. Can't believe they take so long to release the files. :evil:

Update: now I'm seeing 331.7 as the version, but the update date still shows Jun 20th. So not sure if it actually updated or not. Still cannot connect.

• Version331.7
    • Last game update

Jun 20, 2021, 8:22:48 PM

Update: Ok, now we look good. Took awhile for it to really be updated I guess.

• Hey, here you can find the Patchnote -> PC Patch Notes: Client v331.7 - Server: v331.7 (Updated: 06/22/2021) - Changelog / Patch Notes - ARK - Official Community Forums

Current Version: v331.7 - 06/22/2021

• Fixed an issue with Genesis Part 2 not using the correct octree causing performance problems
    • Reduced the Lazer range of the Astrodelphis (does not affect mission version of Astrodelphis)
    • Astrodelphis Lazers now respect armor when applying damage (does not affect mission version of Astrodelphis)
    • Adjusted Mantis Feeding to prevent it from starving when fed Rhino Horns
    • Fixed a bug where the Astrodelphis baby would get stuck inside the mother on spawn
    • Fixed a mesh exploit
  • DOAGEN

Closed the thread.