Can't unlock mods engrams in nitrado server

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • hello, I just created a server yesterday and it's not my first time, probably had a nitrado ark server 4-5 times before, but this was my first time having this issue, I'm playing in aberration map and I have added mods that I consider the most important such as Structures plus S+ / awesome Spyglass/ ultra stacks/ upgrade station and some more, and I've always used the same mods in previous servers but for some reason I cannot learn any of the mods installed, I can see them in game "in the engram list" but cannot learn them. I've restarted the server and force updated the mods multiple times, I don't get what the problem is. please help.. thanks!:(

• hello, I just created a server yesterday and it's not my first time, probably had a nitrado ark server 4-5 times before, but this was my first time having this issue, I'm playing in aberration map and I have added mods that I consider the most important such as Structures plus S+ / awesome Spyglass/ ultra stacks/ upgrade station and some more, and I've always used the same mods in previous servers but for some reason I cannot learn any of the mods installed, I can see them in game "in the engram list" but cannot learn them. I've restarted the server and force updated the mods multiple times, I don't get what the problem is. please help.. thanks!:(

This is happening in our server too.
    On Aberration, Extinction, Ragnarok is ok
    But on Genesis part 2 we have this issue with Awesome Spyglass where we can see the engram but cant learn it. All other mods are working fine in all servers. Only Awesome Spyglass mod isnt working on Genesis part 2 map. And in the other servers (Rag, Abb, Ext, Gen1).

- we already removed the mod from Gen2 and activated back the code (1404697612) - the issue continue
    - we already restarted the server - the issue continue

• Yeah man

We have: Structure Plus S+, Ultrastacks, HG Speed, Awesome spyglass on our servers:
    Aberration - Structure Plus S+ working fine, Ultrastacks working fine, HG Speed working fine, Awesome spyglass working fine

Extinction - Structure Plus S+ working fine, Ultrastacks working fine, HG Speed working fine, Awesome spyglass working fine

Ragnarok - Structure Plus S+ working fine, Ultrastacks working fine, HG Speed working fine, Awesome spyglass working fine

Genesis Part 2- Structure Plus S+ working fine, Ultrastacks working fine, HG Speed working fine, Awesome spyglass NOT WORKING - cant learn the engram

We think the file could be corrupted on server side but we cant access this part on server... We can just active on or off inserting the mod code

• I use the same mod on several servers with no issues. Even works on Gen2 for me.

After the last Ark update, we lost everything in Genesis 2, except the character, but everything in its inventory was gone, we had to roll back the savegame. Came back with Awesome Spyglass not working but the save seems fine.
    It shows up in the engram list, but it doesn't unlock, we click in it and nothing happens, the spawn command doesn't give it too.

• I will check again as I have no tested since the last update.

And wow, someone got Ultrastacks to work. I had to move to another stacking mod. HGs for it to work. Welcome to mod world. lol

• I will check again as I have no tested since the last update.

And wow, someone got Ultrastacks to work. I had to move to another stacking mod. HGs for it to work. Welcome to mod world. lol

Which one do you use? Does it work with Stryder/Dedicated Storage?

• Ok, my bad. I use "Super Spyglass" not Awesome "". I forgot I stopped using that some time ago.

Sorry.

Super SpyGlass does work in case any are curious.

For stacking I use: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…filedetails/?id=849985437

And to fix the element issue for the Astro whatevers: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2508593144