Now have 4 support tickets UNREAD. NO REPLY.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • This issue is continuously on-going with nitrado. Ark is NOTORIOUS for server issues with nitrado. i have been dealing with this for years. They will never fully fix the issues that plague the ark community. this is day 4 after renting a new server to start up ark again.. Server was Never reachable through Nitrado web interface, steam, or ark itself. Server has not been showing as responsive since day one. They refuse to even reply to my support tickets anymore. i suggest finding another hosting service. Nitrado services and ark do not work well together. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Hello,

sorry that you are having issues. I have rented servers from Nitrado for over 4yrs with no issues. I suspect it may be the hardware. Although lately with some of the updates, it appears some corruption occurs. Per WC, restore from a backup prior to the update.

If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. If you already have please continue to be patient. We are unable to assist you here in the forums.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

Link: NITRADO

You may also contact them if you are not getting the response you want by contacting them.

Info is located at the bottom of the site as well.

Phone

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST)

English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

US: +1 775-321-2102

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. The US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)

nitrado.net

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST) English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

nitrado-us

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Hope that helps.

Thank you