- Fixed multiple issues related to placing blueprints with electric poles near other electric poles or ghost thereof. more
- Fixed a lighting issue with QCK Prism mousepads. more
- Fixed recipe notifications when a recipe is hidden from hand crafting. more
- Fixed that units dying wouldn't contain the unit group they were part of. more
- Fixed a crash when migrating entities across types in some cases. more
- Fixed several crashes when writing to disk fails. more
- Fixed that searching descriptions of some items didn't work correctly. more
- Fixed that fast-replacing gates would remove wall control behaviors. more
- Fixed desync related to manually fast replacing both ends of underground belt in a way, that they don't connect in the end.
- Fixed a crash when trying to edit the whitelist on a server while autosave happens. more
- Fixed counting tiles when part of search area hits non existing chunks. more
- Fixed that gate technology had no description. more
- Fixed loaders would leave a gap on belt when items started moving. more
- Fixed nuke did not vaporize things in the epicenter of the blast and would leave corpses and remnants behind.
- Fixed a crash when using items with inventories that contain construction robots. more
- Fixed a crash when making a new game from a scenario with the map editor in a vehicle. more
- Fixed not being able to leave large cars with certain shape. more
- Fixed that using large values in the map editor "tick custom" field didn't work correctly. more
- Fixed that radar coverage preview wasn't visible when the mouse was above invisible parts of the GUI. more
- Fixed Terrain water checkbox in map generation settings didn't have the tooltip info icon. more
- Fixed that the mining drill GUI couldn't be moved off screen. more
- Fixed science pack requirement objective in supply challenge. more
- Fixed that tooltips of slots in the statistics GUIs didn't account for force bonuses. more
- Fixed that upgrading underground belts marked for upgrade didn't properly upgrade the (potentially) connected belts on the other side. more
- Fixed LuaEntityPrototype::module_inventory_size would return nil when entity has 65535 slots for modules. more
- Added a machine-readable JSON format of the runtime documentation, which can be used by developer tools to provide code completion and related functionality.
- Added vertical_alignment parameter for LuaRendering::draw_text.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!