Rented ark server, been 2 days!! No server :(

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I rented an ark server through the Microsoft app, the server did not show up the whole day so I called customer support and told them, they said wait 2 hours.

2 hours past, called again still no server and they submitted a ticket this time.

Now it’s been 2 days since I submitted the ticket, I email no response and still no server. I called customer support again, they said I just have to wait indefinitely and that they can’t give me an ETA.

I can’t wait forever, I saw a thread with a guy with the same issue, he said he has been waiting for a month. I mean if I will not get my server I’d like to know so I can get a refund and find another server rental, but I simply cannot wait indefinitely.

Sorry for the salt-fest lol but I really wanna get online, I paid for game and a bunch of other accessories and it sucks to not have the server.

• If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs. If you see crashstack, that more likely is a corrupted gamefile. It happens with ARK. Sadly the resolution is to rollback to the last known saved file. And no way knowing which one is bad. Some folks that do not feel comfortable trying this- you can contact Support. They more than likely will suggest the same. OR have they might find something else.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall.

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. If you already have please continue to be patient. We are unable to assist you here in the forums.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.

• You may also contact them if you are not getting the response you want by contacting them.

Info is located at the bottom of the site as well.

Phone

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST)

English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

US: +1 775-321-2102

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. The US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)

nitrado.net

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST) English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

nitrado-us

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Hope that helps.

Thank you

• Same issue.. I'm going on 4 days with no resolution in site. paid for 3 servers and nothing. I call daily for an update. Seems they have a large number of customers with this issue. Unfortunately Nitrado is basically currently the only XBox server provider for ARK, so they can treat us however they like and we have no choice. I sent proof of purchase that MS sent me, showing that they sent the funds to Nitrado and the servers should be available, and still nothing.

There is nothing we can do until Zap-hosting adds Xbox services. Which I hear should be sometime this year.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.
  • /reopened thread so the Community folks may discuss with each other ideas and/or suggestions (suggested by a community member. [thankyou]). Again if resolution is needed or wanting an update please contact Nitrado Support either by a ticket or give them a call. Nothing Moderators can do in the forums as we have no access to servers, or accounts.

Keep on topic.

Thank you.

• Currently.. XBox Customers should know that Renting a server is an issue. The MS store app and the XBox App give no confirmation, warning or error. If you try and purchase it will charge your account but you will not gain access to a new server until tech support fixes the issue. So check after you try or you could end up being charged multiple times.

I'm not even sure if extending a current XBox server works. I have not tried yet, cuz I still have time on my current active server. I was trying to create a cluster last week and add new servers but Nitrado is currently having a payment system issue. with XBox and MS Customers.

• After talking with some others and support over the phone. I have tried a couple things and found that during my purchases the server processing part of the order may have been interrupted, by connection issues, closing the app to fast or trying to start a new order before the first finished. While it was confirmed that MS got their money, the rest of the transaction failed to go through. I purchased two more servers, waiting each time for the order to go through and waiting for it to come up in my account before trying the next. This was done successfully. The fastest way I see to fix this solution so far is to try to order and again, make sure it goes through then ask MS for your previous orders to be refunded. The other way, which I discussed with support over the phone is to have them give you a code for a server setup that you've already paid for so you can gain access to your new server, while they get their money from Microsoft. However, the number of codes the support team has in limited.

This is what I've found so far, hope this helps.

• After talking with some others and support over the phone. I have tried a couple things and found that during my purchases the server processing part of the order may have been interrupted, by connection issues, closing the app to fast or trying to start a new order before the first finished. While it was confirmed that MS got their money, the rest of the transaction failed to go through. I purchased two more servers, waiting each time for the order to go through and waiting for it to come up in my account before trying the next. This was done successfully. The fastest way I see to fix this solution so far is to try to order and again, make sure it goes through then ask MS for your previous orders to be refunded. The other way, which I discussed with support over the phone is to have them give you a code for a server setup that you've already paid for so you can gain access to your new server, while they get their money from Microsoft. However, the number of codes the support team has in limited.

I’m gonna try this but how do I refund it?

I’m gonna try this but how do I refund it?

You have to go through MS to get a refund

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.