In collaboration with third-party developer CSLA Studio, we are proud to release the Arma 3 Creator DLC: CSLA Iron Curtain today!
The DLC is available for purchase on Steam for $12.99 USD / €12.99 EUR / £10.99 GBP, and early adopters will receive a 10% discount in the first week of its release.
Key features include:
- 256 km2 terrain - Original landlocked map called "Gabreta" with deep forests, windswept mountains, calm valleys, a railway network, and various military outposts.
- 3 factions - Cold War era armed forces of the United States and Czechoslovakia, as well as local rebel fighters.
- 35 weapons (incl. variants) - A mix of classic pistols, rifles, and launchers (with a large variety of weapon attachments), including the FAL and Sa-58 assault rifles, XM177 carbine, and M1911 pistol.
- 52 vehicles (incl. variants) - Various ground, air, and water vehicles such as the T-72 Main Battle Tank, M113 and OT-62 APCs, and Mi-17 and UH-60 transport helicopters.
- 19 scenarios - 9 singleplayer scenarios depicting various armed confrontations in the Gabreta region, 1 singleplayer Showcase scenario, and 9 multiplayer scenarios (Zeus, Warlords, co-op, team deathmatch, and more).
In the CSLA Iron Curtain Creator DLC, players are taken back to the Cold War era of the 1980's, and explore what life in Czechoslovakia and its heavily-guarded border with the Federal Republic of Germany could have been like if an armed conflict had ever come between the East and the West.
CSLA Studio has published a 'compatibility data pack for non-owners' via the Steam Workshop, which enables those who do not own the CSLA Iron Curtain DLC to still play on multiplayer servers that make use of its content. However, the DLC's terrain and singleplayer scenarios remain exclusive to owners of the DLC. Restrictions to the use of non-owned content also apply.
CSLA (or ČSLA) is an abbreviation for "Československá lidová armáda" in Czech and "Československá ľudová armáda" in Slovak. It refers to the Czechoslovak People's Army, which were the armed forces of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic from 1954 until 1990.
Developer CSLA Studio will share further development news and updates via their website, Twitter account, and Facebook page. More information about the Arma 3 Creator DLC program can be found on Creator DLC website.
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!